Booking & Pricing
Total Immersion’s clear structure and rapid progressions means that swimmers learn very quickly; our standard lessons include video analysis which we send to the swimmer after the session along with an individually tailored practice plan so they have all the tools they need to continue to coach themselves. This means that fewer lessons are needed in comparison with traditional swimming teaching.
We offer a range of lesson types and plans to suit everyone including assessment sessions, single lessons water confidence sessions and great value packages of 5 standard lessons.
We encourage swimmers to start with our initial assessment session so we have time to have a good look at your stroke, understand your swimming goals and challenges and design you a plan to get you swimming the way you want to be as soon as possible. You need to allow up to 90 minutes for the session which includes:
- Time on the pool-side exploring your swimming experience, goals and any concerns you may have
- Video analysis of your stroke
- An hour in the pool where we will work with you to make some instant improvements
- Ongoing video analysis with instant feedback throughout the session
- Final videos which will be analysed and annotated and sent to you after the session
- Individual practice plan tailored to you and your needs which will help you quickly master the skills taught and prepare you for the next session
- Ongoing support between sessions
If you’d like more details, to book or if you are looking for something that’s not shown here, please contact us – we’d be very happy to help.
For details of our cancellation policy please see our Terms and Conditions
Adults one to one tuition with video anlaysis and individual practice plans
|£78||Initial 90-minute assessment lesson|
|£65||Ongoing 60-minute lesson|
|£295||5 lesson package|
|£50||60-minute water confidence lesson (no video), perfect for anyone who struggles to feel comfortable in the water|
Children - limited availability
|£25||One to one 30-minute lesson|
|£15||Shared lesson – two to one 30-minute lesson|