We are very pleased to be able to reopen the pool, you can check availability here.
As you would expect you will notice a few changes in response to the risks from the Coronavirus; we have followed Government advice and guidance from governing bodies Swim England and the STA and with the following safety procedures in place, we are confident we can offer you a safe swimming experience.
- If you or anyone in your household feels unwell or has Covid-19 symptoms, please stay at home and let us know so we can reschedule your appointment
- Please arrive no more than 5 minutes before your appointment and leave as soon as possible after the finish time to ensure we have sufficient time to clean in between appointments
- Please respect social distancing whilst in the pool building
- We will maintain social distance throughout your entire time with us (unless you want us to work with you in the water- see below) and will not be wearing a face mask as it will make effective communication very difficult in the pool building environment
- We are able to get into the pool to work with you however please be aware that it will not always be possible to keep to recommended distances if we do this. Please let us know your preference as you book
- No goggles or hats or other equipment will be available to borrow so please make sure you bring your own
- As far as is possible please arrive showered and ready to swim – guidance recommends that showers should not be made available so please be prepared to leave the cabin in your swimwear or you are welcome to use the changing room for a quick change. If you need to use the showers due to a medical condition, please let us know before your session
- Hand sanitiser will be available at the entrance and in the changing area and must be used
- The changing area and toilet will be available and will be sanitised thoroughly between each use
- Please only bring minimal personal items into the cabin
- If you have any suggestions as to how we can improve our protective measures, please let us know
If you have any questions at all please do not hesitate to contact Sarah, I very much look forward to welcoming you back to Swimmingly.